Job Title: Camping Warden
Employer: West Harris Trust
Location: Isle of Harris
Contract Type: 6 months fixed term from late April 2021
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (9am-4pm Monday-Friday)
Salary: £9.50/hour plus 6% employers pension contribution
Mileage: Mileage between sites will be reimbursed at a rate of £0.45 per mile
Job Purpose: Due to an expansion of camping facilities, the West Harris Trust (WHT) is looking to recruit a hardworking and motivated individual to carry out daily cleaning and routine checks across its three sites.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be employed to carry out specific tasks as set out below.
– Daily cleaning of camping facilities at Talla na Mara, Pairc Niseaboist and Seilebost School to a high standard, ensuring an exceptional level of customer satisfaction.
– Perform and document routine maintenance and safety checks.
– Adhere to Company health and safety policies, including the safe use of chemicals and equipment and Covid-19 hygiene measures.
– Administer booking enquiries.
– Be the customer face of Camping in West Harris, promoting the ethos of the Trust and West Harris/Harris as a holiday destination.
– Any other task as directed by Trust Management.
How to Apply
Please see above for the full job description and application form. For further information, please contact Linda Armstrong at email@example.com or 01859 503 900.
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Monday 12th April 2021.